From trailblazers to contemporary voices across different platforms, the panelists will include:
- Dahabo Ahmed-Omer– Executive Director, BlackNorth Initiative
- Len D. Henry– Founder and CEO, Delectant Media | Founder, MODECANADAROCKS
- Riley Kucheran– Assistant Professor, Ryerson University School of Fashion
- Susan Langdon– Executive Director, The Toronto Fashion Incubator
- Paulo Leone– Brand Strategist and Creative Collaborator
- Bernadette Morra– Editor-in-Chief, FASHION Canada
- Anjli Patel– Moderator | Lawyer & Trademark Agent
- Sage Paul– Founding Artistic Director, Indigenous Fashion Week Toronto
- Elizabeth (Dori) Tunstall– Dean, Faculty of Design at OCAD University
INCLUSION REVOLUTION will take place on Wednesday, November 18th, 2020 | 5-6:30 pm EST and will serve as a significant reference tool that will invite consumers and industry to recognize, encourage and support BIPOC success and to become Inclusion Revolutionists themselves.
MODECANADAROCKS has also partnered with MPWR, a data-powered people performance company, focused on building young leaders of various backgrounds to push, learn and grow. The MPWR Teamof Inclusion Revolutionistsis charged to amplify INCLUSION REVOLUTION across social media, to inspire their peers to engage with the movement through posts, videos, stories and contests, to raise their voices in support of positive and equitable change.